Mom to the Left tagged me with this meme, but I’m not going to tag anyone back (mostly because she tagged all the blogs I know of/feel in relationship with, except RadicalMama, which may actually be a fun to hear, hmmm…). So here they are, 8 random things about me:
- I was born in Southern California (I don’t think many people who live there now could say that) and since I left, there are no longer any brunettes in So. Cal.
- I like to watch the World Poker tour and think Daniel Negranieu totally rocks, but Howard Lederer is my first poker love.
- I like to play poker more than I like watching it. Even though I’m really bad at it. In fact, it may be one of the few things I am bad at that I do simply because I enjoy it.
- I liked Barry Manilow in junior high (and my daughters now know the words to Copa Cabana…and I didn’t teach them!).
- I hate flying. Hate hate hate flying. Okay. I don’t mind the flying…it’s the airports and the getting there and the having to take my fucking shoes off in front of my boss. THAT i hate.
- I have a potty mouth. Okay, that’s not so much of a surprise, is it. Nor is it all that random.
- Ben Franklin had it mostly right: “Beer [and chocolate, preferably together] is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”
- I think the world is mostly a good place; that people have similar desires for a world that is just and free; and that people are easily led by someone with charisma. Hence, we are where we are.
Now you all know exactly how shallow and excruciatingly without taste I am.